SCAM Filtres is proud to show you its new Test Centre, adjusted in 2013 into 3 test benches. We are able to reproduce your operating conditions and test in our premises our range of filters in order to offer you the filtration solution the most adapted to your process.
For over 50 years, SCAM Filtres has been adressing your needs by testing and developing its filter range in a control lab and on a test bench.
In 2013, we have optimized and expanded our test centre
located at the heart of our workshop
, by acquiring 2 more test benches. Thanks to this investment, our Engineers and Technicians from the R&D Department will be able to pursue our commitment in designing and developing filtration solutions always more efficient. This reinforcement of our experimentation means allows us to study your most specific needs. Indeed, since the establishment of the test benches, our will was to make them flexible so that we could reproduce your operating conditions
or your expected Specifications the most accurately as possible.
After validation of the operating data and test procedures, we will launch a series of tests
with our standard or special filters (made-to-measure filter element, combination of several filters…).
As soon as the purity objective is reached, we will make you a proposal with a solution the most optimized and adapted to your process.
Test bench description
Each bench was conceived with the following equipments:
- 1 main circuit supplied with a tank (inox 316L) of a 430L capacity
- 1 geared pump, diaphragm pump or screw pump providing 50L/h to 6m3/h flowrate, with maximum pressure of 6 bar
- 1 control cabinet equipped with a differential frequency reader
- 1 panel of manual ball valves
- 1 heating resistor to allow fluid temperature to increase up to 50°C
- 1 differential manometer with information transfer to the control cabinet
- 1 flowmeter
- 1 thermocouple mounted on the storage tank
For other operating conditions, we will adapt our Test Centre to your Specifications.